Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2014, 10:46 PM
    Cartoon movie search
    Looking for a cartoon fairy movie from the late 70's or early 80's. The fairy king places a spell on his shadow and it turns evil.
    cooney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
    Cartoon from early 80's
    Looking for a cartoon fairy movie from the late 70's or early 80's. The fairy king places a spell on his shadow and it turns on him.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 29, 2014, 11:41 AM
    Sounds like

Faeries (81)

A young hunter wandering through the forest in pursuit of a deer is magically transported to the fairy kingdom. The good faeires must enlist his help in a battle between the good faeries and the forces of darkness, led by the kings rouge evil shadow.
    The story was inspired by the artwork of artist Brian Froud.

-view-
    --

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon Search [ 8 Answers ]

:D Hey world! I guess I'm one of those people in remenisce of his old youth days! I;m in search of the name of a specific cartoon show. Not sure if it was Japanese although I doubt it was anything else! The show had to do with this young boy who was in control of a miniature robot. This...

Search for a swan lake cartoon [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I've been looking for a cartoon about swan lake which I saw in the 80s or early 90s, but it's not the 1981 anime version, or the 1994 Disney film The Swan Princess, or the Barbie one. So I'm stuck. The problem is I can't really describe what I remember, which is just Odile and Odette's face, I...

Search old cartoon with Einstein child [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old cartoon 60's or 70's This is the story of the little Albert Einstein who is in class and villains want to steal his red briefcase... Does anyone has it a memory? Thank you for your help!

Search cartoon with black magic [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the title of this cartoon (animated film or TV series): 2 children seeking their parents (I think) with a history of black magic... not 'The Dreamstone' (1990). Thank you very much for your help and cooperation.

An 80's child in search of 2 old cartoon movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am searching for 2 ald cartoon names... I can remember some scences from each one! :D In the first I remember giant snake, a blind zulu guy (I think he was blind) and in the last scence the snake was fighting with a giant lizard (I think) and the snake won... I can remember at the end the...

View more questions Search