Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2015, 04:07 PM
    Thank you all for the advice. To answer CD we got another Dell, and that's about all I know about it. It's shiny, and it works. Having a bit of trouble still with the new windows. Don't like the layout for my pictures, and really hate the way my email looks now, but I'm figuring it out.

We also got two laptops for the kids. Lady was selling them on Kijiji (like a local Ebay sort of site) two for $60. They're not brand new, but after working on them for a few days Rod fixed the issues (both had viruses) and they work just fine. This way the kids can work on their homework, and download their music and stuff, without it ending up on my computer.

Still hate the tablet, but I do play games on it once in a while.
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Jan 28, 2015, 03:45 AM
    I hear your concerns. I have been working on a new skin for a while now. I will have the thread page of the new skin available for you to test within a week or so. Look for my announcement.

Until then you can try the Chrome extension Lazarus: Form Recovery to help prevent the loss of your post if you use the Chrome browser.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 28, 2015, 03:57 PM
    Thanks Roel. For me it's no longer an issue because I'm now back on a desktop computer. But I know that the majority of people that use this site either use a tablet, or their phones, so for them this is something that's need to know. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I want to purchase a tablet for my elderly mother to use for skype only. It needs to be very simple. She does not use a computer or even send text messages. We are moving overseas and I want to be able to communicate with her. Which table do you recommend for skype only?

New Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I got a few questions about the new tablet I got for xmas. I have never had a phone or anything that runs Android before so my questions are basic. 1) Could someone explain the whole apps thing? Do I need apps to run everything? 2) I am running Android 2.3 and it will not see a PDF file. Do I...

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search