Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylanicole01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 08:47 PM
    He is my other half.
    1 year and 5 months ago, me and my ex boyfriend, completely fell in love. Everything was great for the first 3 months. Then we started argueing, he decided we should take a break because we argued a lot, so we did, I was completely and utterly lost without him! I became depressed, well we both promised that we wouldn't date or do anything with anyone else. After a week, we got back together. Well about a week later, we broke up again, because this time he wanted to know if he really loved me and missed me. We were broken up for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, then I saw him in public, and it was like we fell in love all over again, he gave me a huge hug and told me that he thinks about me all the time. That night, he called me at about 2:00 am, we talked for about an hour, and he asked if he could come over, he did, and I don't think I had ever been so happy in my life, we got back together. We were good for about 3 months, then one night we got into a hugeeee argument in public, and didn't speak for almost 2 months, I didn't call him and he didn't call me. So we both took it as a breakup. One of my friends decided to tell me that she liked him, well I finally called him, and we talked a lot, then he wrote me a letter and told me how much he loves me and how much he can live without me, how I am his other half, and he's not whole without me, so we got back together. Now 5 months later, after everything had went so good, he came out of the blue and told me that he thinks we need a break, these were his reasons, we fight, were too young, we need to focus on school. He loves me and he says he knows I'm the one for him, and that its hard right now, but in the long run it will be better for us. That was 4 days ago. My heart is completely shattered. When me and him are together, its like theirs nothing else in the world. I know he loves me, and our friends know it too. He told me that when were broken up, he constantly thinks about me, he can't date/sleep with anyone. He misses me terribly. I don't understand why he's doing this. Some say is commitment phobia, some say he just wants to be single and figure out things. All I know is that I love him and deep down, I really do believe it is true love, I believe in my heart that we will get back together. He is my heart and soul, I feel empty and lonely without him. I love him more than anything in the world, I just hope he knows that. He can come back to me whenever he's ready.. b/c love will always fine a way.. and it has for us.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 04:27 PM
    I'm not really sure what your question was but this relationship is/was not healthy. It sounds more like a month long booty call with breakups then a relationship. I'd end it and find a solid man but perhaps you'll need to experience a couple more break ups to realize this is not stable. It's up to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for half-sister [ 5 Answers ]

I have her first, middle & maiden name. She was born around 1942. How can I search using a maiden name?

Half equations [ 2 Answers ]

OK OK well I've never used this before.. because well I didn't know it existed. and I'm in a bit of a muddle, you see I pretty much suck at chemistry so yeah HELP ME:( ATM IM DOING AN ASSIGNMENT CALLED "PORTABLE POWER" we have to talk about the reactivity of 3 metals to do with there E0...

Half off house [ 3 Answers ]

Hi out their my father in law is told by his ex that she wants half of house which she left 14yr ago they are divorce he paid house off has she any rights

It's been half a year... [ 14 Answers ]

Just wanted to announce to all of you that this coming Friday Pete and I will have been together 6months and it is also Petes birthday on that day. Lots of celebrating to do! I am happier than I have ever been ;)

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search