Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bookluver Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Ipod Disabled? Connect To Itunes
    Hi all

Okay so long story short, my mother accidentally disabled my Ipod Touch 5 by trying the password too long.

In the morning it said "Ipod Touch Is Disabled. Try Again In 60 Minutes". So afterwards, I went to it and then it said "Ipod Touch Is Disabled. Connect To Itunes". And I'm 100% sure no one touched it after it said try again in 60 minutes.

I searched online what to do, but most of the answers are to restart my iPod, which I really do not want to do. Help please asap!

Thanks so much
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2014, 06:39 PM
    Yes, you have to restart
    jeffcard Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2014, 01:17 AM
    I found this solution to work. Try this first:
    a) Get Windows to restart the drivers:
    - disconnect your USB device and close ITunes
    - connect your USB device
    - if ITunes loads, close it.

b) File explorer:
    Open File explorer and browse to
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
    In that folder there should be a set of files named "usbaapl64...."
    right click on the one ending in "INF"
    Select Install. It's very quick.
    remove the USB device

c) Restart the computer.
    When you login again, load ITunes before you attach your USB device.

d) If still not works, try re-install iTunes. Go into the Unstall Programs (in Control Panel) and uninstall everything that says Apple, and uninstall Bonjour. With the fresh install of iTunes, everything came back and is should work. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod to iTunes [ 5 Answers ]

Real recently, sadly, we upgraded our computer. I know that doesn't sound sad, but when it wipes out all your files and iTunes library what do you do? Sigh. So my question is, how do I transfer my library, games, music videos, and TV shows from my iPod back to the PC? We just upgraded to...

Itunes and my iPod [ 2 Answers ]

I am on Itunes at the moment, I have downloaded some music and my Ipod won't sync and upload the songs? Usually I just have to plug it in and it downloads them straight away but it is not coming up I don't understand. Under file it says 'sync ipod' but it is in grey so I can't click on it... im...

Itunes and iPod [ 3 Answers ]

I have about 1000 songs on my itunes but I can only get about 700 on my iPod. They were all on their before but then I downloaded a music video and it too won't go on the iPod. On itunes it has about 4 gb but only about 3gb is going on my iPod. I have a iPod classic 80 gb. How can I get all of...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search