Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummy146 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2014, 06:17 AM
    Chosing a pram
    Hello,

Me and my husband are going to have a baby soon. Now we only need a pram. Online we saw a decent one.. There were some recommendations on the Internet as well, but I don't really trust these because they can be fake.
    So does anyone have a Cam Combi Minu 3 in 1 Pram and can tell me something about it? I really don't want to have a trashy pram
    Here's a picture of it:
    Name:  cam-combi-minu-elite-kombikinderwagen-babyschale-mit-kristallen-rosa-c_3.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  55.3 KB
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 27, 2014, 08:09 AM
    I would look at a variety of places where you can buy that online, Amazon as an example, but at the various toy/baby stores. Look at some of the good ratings, but also look at all the bad, 2 star and below, and see what they're saying. Those will give you the trouble spots on the stroller. The things you should look out for. Also look at consumer reports for that particular one and for the manufacturer as a whole. Look up recalls. You should be VERY knowledgeable about the company and their products.

Secondly go to a toy store and try it out. Most have a display model that you can play around with. Ride it around the store a bit. Make sure you can take it down and bring it up easily, make sure the turn radius is what you need. Make sure the wheels are decent and it's what you want to use it for. Lastly go to a place that has a lot of strollers around, for us it was the zoo for our penguin walk, Go up to parents and ask about the stroller if it is the variety you want. A lot of them will give you an honest opinion of it.

Most of the leg work will have to be done by you sadly.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lead singer in baby pram [ 1 Answers ]

Music video of band members in baby pram being pushed by a woman

Am I going mad, or is he chosing her over me? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband & I have been together for 8 years, married for 4. His sister died unexpectedly 5 years ago, he's still just coping and not moving on. About 18 months ago an old female friend of his (let's call her Trish) - who he's known since she was born & used to babysit - had a crisis where her...

Chosing apartment pet [ 8 Answers ]

I live in an apartment as I have done since I was little. Unfortuntely every apartment I have lived in has not allowed cats or dogs as they cause too much noise and trouble. Also a lot of the body corp members share the view that it is wrong to keep a cat locked up all day. My 55 year old...

Chosing first pickup [ 1 Answers ]

so I made up my mind that I want to get a pickup truck instead of a crossover. What I'm looking for is good fuel economy, automatic transmittion, crew cab, 4x4, and a reasonable price of course. I'm most likely going to get a used one and am aiming for something under 20,000. so I'm stuck...

Chosing first truck/crossover [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys! So I'm 18 years old and I want to get my first truck. I'm aiming for a truck/crossover... I want something that's -fuel efficient -sporty -automatic transmittion -room to transport dirt bike/snowboard/music studio equipment.. etc... -that other kind of room... uk... a play room...

View more questions Search