Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WanDeRingLunati Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2014, 03:17 AM
    What is the name of the TVshow that has seaweed looking monsters in it?
    A family with two kinds - a boy and a girl - move to a new home that is next to an old house (both houses are next to
    Water) with
    An evil crazy neighbour that has some seaweed looking monsters - they are somewhat bigger then an adult human - living under his house, there are many tunnels
    Under the crazy neighbours house and with many exits to the surrounding area, the monsters move around on land by sliding around in these tunnels
    But mostly they like to be in the water, almost all the exits go to the water.

I'm not sure if it was a "river" or a lake, but in any case it was a body of water without any currents almost.

The first time the kids encounter these monsters is when they were kayaking and one of the monsters came to the surface before them, although only the top of its
    "head" was showing so it looked like a lump of seaweed, so one of the kids poked it with his/her paddle then the monster suddenly submerged, and the kids got really scared.

Both houses are pretty remote from any other houses/people, other houses were never shown in the vicinity so I guess they were somewhere in the outback far from the cities/towns.

The show/movie pretty much focuses on the kids conflict with the crazy neighbour and his monsters, because the monsters keep stalking them.
    Later on in the story they get in to the monsters tunnels/under the crazy neighbours house.

I think it was Australian but I'm not sure about that so that might be false.

I watched this show during the 90s (not sure when exactly) - its and old/older show.(Not sure if it was a TV show or a movie made for TV that was
    Aired in parts)

So can any one tell me what is the name of this show/movie?

Thank you for your time :) Hopefully some one can help me out with this :)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 2, 2014, 06:39 PM
    Sounds like,.

Under the Mountain (81)

-view-
    (youtube)
    -----
    WanDeRingLunati Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2014, 05:55 AM
    Thank you straydog!! That's the one! :D :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's movie with "monsters" in it. Not "little monsters" or "where the... " [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of what was likely an early 80's movie... could have been a made for TV thing. I think it is based solely in a kids bedroom and different monsters 'appear' and take him on a journey. This movie was obviously done on a minimum budget but was entertaining at the time. It was...

Monsters in the closet? [ 2 Answers ]

My recently-turned 3 year old has been claiming he sees monsters in his closet for a few months. Until today, when I had tried to engage him in conversation about it, he either didn't have the vocabulary to really discuss it, or just didn't want to. Today the subject came up and I tried to gather...

Looking for the name of an anime/tvshow about a boy in red armor [ 1 Answers ]

Hej, I remember having seen this anime or cartoon on TV years ago and I can't remember the name of it. It's abou a boy who wears red armor. I don't remember why... There is also a girl involved (maybe a princess?) and a fat catlike person in some sort of flying carlike thing... They're trying...

Trying to remember a mid 90's tvshow name [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show, it was joint live and muppets or puppets of sort. It was about 2 kids who cross over from the real world to another where they are looking for a sleeping giant because if they don't wake him the world willl die I think. It's a boy and a girl, I seem to...

Looking for an old cartoon/tvshow. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find an old child's program that I think my child will like. I can't remember the name to save my life. It was a about a little girl who's grandmothers was being sent to a nursing home. And she had these little characters in her mirror that was magic. She climbed through this...

View more questions Search