Ask
    yonkit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2014, 02:15 AM
    Scholarships
    How can I get scholarships and financial aid in USA
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2014, 02:23 AM
    Where are you from? What is your citizenship?
    Where do you plan on going.
    Contact the university you wish to attend, they will have a finicial aid office that will help you apply. Many scholarships are competitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships to RA [ 1 Answers ]

Does Roosevelt Academy offer any scholarships? How can I apply? What are the requirements and where can I apply? Can any one point me at a direction?

How to get scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently working for an American company here in Afghanistan and intend to go back to school. I completed my high school in 2004 and now would like to continue with school but don't have financial back up so, would like to know how l could get a scholarship to study in the USA?

Where Do I Look For Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not new, I just can't remember my old password for my old username, Elj123. Well anyway, my dad has always been telling me that he wants me to get a scholarship, because he's not going to be paying all of that money, because he thinks that if I really want to go to college, then I would...

Looking for scholarships in ms [ 3 Answers ]

Hallow everyone, I'm new and I just need a clarification. I'm doing my ug in india(engg) n planning to go for advanced studies in some well known university. I would like to know the basis on which the universities like MIT,SF, etc are offering scholarships and financial aid. I would like to do my...

Scholarships-How Do I get one? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I wish to study computers.. softwares... so how do I get a scholarship. :confused:

View more questions Search