Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingsmolen Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2014, 10:59 PM
    What should I do to get the results I want?
    Ok so here is the thing I have been taking body conditioning at school and weight training. I have gotten so much more in shape but now I have a goal I want to reach and I'm not sure where to start. I'm 5,6 160lbs at 15%body fat. My goal it to be between 8%-10% body fat and maintain my strength and not lose muscle.. What should I do?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2014, 05:57 PM
    Are you a girl or boy? That sounds extremely low and unhealthy.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2014, 06:49 PM
    Introduce some regular cardiovascular activity into your routine.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 3, 2014, 08:34 AM
    As a male, that puts you in the lowest healthy body fat percentage category. As Karma said, more Cardio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

What do you think about my results [ 0 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I've achieved the desired shade I want, I've been using this amazing cream for my knuckles which is what gave me my even hands and also exfoliation and LA peel what do you guys think?

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

How soon can I see results? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I used to overweight. Then I got married... got depressed and ended up eating one meal a day. Within a few months I went from 180 to 126. It was an insane weight loss... I wasn't starving myself I just was hardly ever hungry. So I got divorced blah blah and met my fiancée and we had a...

View more questions Search