Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2014, 07:37 AM
    Mirroring Droid Ultra with Sharp Aquos TV with Miracast
    I recently bought a TV with Miracast availability which is what my Droid Ultra has. When I change my TV to the input of "Wireless Sharing" I then turn Miracast on, on my phone. Then sometimes it will find it and I will connect them. I then successfully mirror my phones image on to my TV. After about a minute, it will say connection lost then I go to look for it and my phone says it can't find the TV. It will be in my list of recently paired displays but it says offline. Does anyone know the reason for this? Or how I can keep a connection or if I am better off going to buy a Miracast dongle for a better connection, if they do work better for a connection. Thanks in advance! Also sorry if I miscategorize my question.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp aquos TV power cord? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase a Sharp aquos TV power cord Model #LC-C3234U, 120 volts, 60 hertz, 135 watts. I live in orange county, ca We lost ours in transfer... thank you, Emi

Sharp aquos volume level problem 40 [ 1 Answers ]

We just installed a Sharp Aquos 40" and even with the volume all the way up it is hard to hear.

Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just bought a Sharp TV 42 inch LCD... it has a function to set a custom picture and sound mode called AV Mode. When I switch it to my preferred settings it always goes back to a Dynamic Fixed setting is there a way I can lock my customs settings on my TV?

Sharp Aquos 32D42U and low volume [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Live in Costa Rica where technical help is very scarce. Bought the above TV and have connected the antenna, am using a Direct TV box. I can receive all the channels that I subscribe to but the volume even when turned up to the maximum seems very quiet, although the sound is good. - The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.