Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jf40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
    Cell gps
    How accurate are the tracking apps, life 360 and such... one minute it shows the person where they say they are but then it will jump to a place 2 or 3 miles away.. Is it possible for the signal to bounce around if I am in a building that has no reception... just wondering how accurate the gps tracking is..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2014, 11:36 PM
    They are good, some times, they are horrible sometimes, normally good within a block or two but sometimes, can even show a wrong city
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2014, 03:47 AM
    Is this an app that you are using to traqk your location or an app that shows someone else's location?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2014, 04:37 AM
    The gps on my company iPad at times puts my client somewhere in the US when the address is local. So, no, not accurate.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2014, 05:13 AM
    The gps on my company iPad at times puts my client
    I guess it's the same question: how are you tracking someone else by GPS?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How accurate and reliable is a cell phone gps tracking system? [ 8 Answers ]

I know most phones use cell tower triangulation although more are using actual gps. And I've read that most phones using gps are accurate to around 100 meters 95% of the time, or that's the standard for E 911. But, really, if you are stalking your girlfriend, how much can you really say for sure...

Eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell which of these statements applies [ 4 Answers ]

For each of the descriptions below, decide whether it applies to a eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell, or to both. Cell contains mitochondria Cell in which energy for respiration is supplied by ATP Cell contains DNA Cell contains organelles which contain DNA Transcription and...

What is the difference between gps and a-gps [ 1 Answers ]

what is the difference between gps and a-gps?????????

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ?

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

View more questions Search