Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2014, 10:17 PM
    Worried about my boyfriend
    So I was on FaceTime with my boyfriend and I was tired so I said I was going to go to sleep. So we said goodnight and I hung up. After like 15 minutes he facetimed me again saying he didn't feel good and that he threw up. He was crying, all of the sudden he started breathing funny and then things went dead silent. I tried to say his name but I got no response. Then the call ended. I'm really worried something happened, I would call the his house but it's the middle of the night and I don't want to disturb his family, especially if he just fell asleep or something. I just feel it was too abrupt from when we were having a conversation to where he just stopped talking. I tried to call him and text him saying I was worried because he suddenly just stopped talking. And if he decided to go to sleep he would have said goodnight. I'm just not are if I should call his house, like what if he just fell asleep? Idk what to do but I can't sleep now:( please answer quick because I don't know what to do right now
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2014, 11:38 PM
    Crying ( does he normally cry) breathing funny,

Yes you call his house, he is was acting silly to upset you, he needs to learn that was wrong, and a call to his house will do that. If something is wrong, they need to check on him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So worried about my boyfriend's epilepsy [ 4 Answers ]

I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 6 months and we've grown extremely close already. I knew all along that he has epilepsy but only over the last couple of weeks it's really started to scare me. He has no other medical conditions and like many cases of epilepsy, it's just there for no apparent...

Should I be worried he's my boyfriend she my best friends [ 1 Answers ]

if u have a best friend wo tends to get along with every one and is a beautifull but doesn't usually mean to but sometin=mes well flirt w/ your boyfriend and everyone does it here and there unconditional not even relizing it but she so skinny and perrty not hard to wounder should u be worried?

Confused and worried about boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months... we get along very good besides a small fight here and there. Last month he broke up with me but after a few days he called and we got back together. Ever since then I have been so paraniod that he is going to break up with me again....

Worried about boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend just found out today that one of his real good friends that he hasn't seen in a while (because he moved away) was in a car wreck and died. So far my boyfriend hasn't cried yet, but I know he must really be hurting inside. They were really good friends and ever since my boyfriend and I...

View more questions Search