Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkloverr102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2014, 03:28 AM
    Tongue Piercing
    I got my tongue pierced 3 days ago. Is it normal for dead skin to be around it? And it's Monday at 4.30 am, I woke up because it was bleeding and I rinsed it with water and mouth wash. What do I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 24, 2014, 03:56 AM
    Don't use mouth wash; use a salt water rinse. That is a small amount salt in warm water. What do you mean by dead skin, do you mean the flesh is white around it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing ball sinking into tongue. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if I can ask a question and hopefully you can get back to me? I had my tongue pierced 4 days ago (second time) because the first time my piercer took it out.The ball on the top has sunk into my piercing a bit more than expected but the bar is steel (purple) and has no...

Why is my tongue still hard on top and bottom of my tongue piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 3 weeks ago I believe its healed but through the top and bottom it is really hard and its making it so the bar feels short and tight. Why is it like that? I don't think its infected because there's no puss but my tongue won't go down its really hard :(

Tongue piercing, need answers, swollen tongue, don't know what to do, is this normal? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago, and its still really swollen, I can't talk properly, can't eat and its sooooo uncomfortable. There is also stuff that looks furry all over my tongue, I went back to my piercer and he said just to clean it with a soft bristle toothbrush, but it still comes back. I...

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

View more questions Search