Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csigsrfan Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2014, 05:47 PM
    What type of Gel medium should I use when transferring a picture to wood?
    What type of Gel medium should I use when transferring a picture to wood? I have tried Liquitex® String Gel Medium.I have let it sit for over 12 hours and the picture pulls right up when trying to get the paper off

Check out some similar questions!

What type of insulation was used behind wood panel walls in the 50's-60's? [ 3 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1950 and a family room addition was built sometime in the 60's. The walls are covered in the nasty wood paneling with some kind of insulation that was sprayed behind the walls. You push or hit the wall and a gray color cotton like stuff comes out. I want to know if anyone has...

Type of ownership / transferring property to trust [ 6 Answers ]

I'm married but wife and I are separated, not legally separated though - just living apart with no legal arrangements made! We own numerous properties together. They are mostly located in Florida and one is in Oklahoma. We purchased them all as "James B and Sarah B, husband and wife"... one of...

What type wood to side a house? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm building a cabin in upstate NY where heavy snows are common. I have access to many different types of wood to use for siding including Hemlock, Pine, Larch, maybe Spruce. How do I determine what qualities to look for and which species has the best qualities for siding?

Type of wood [ 2 Answers ]

Type of wood destroying insect is a: a. carpenter bee b. plumber bee c. heater bee

Type of art medium used [ 3 Answers ]

I have a piece of art that I acquired and need help in trying to ID it. It is done by the artist Michel Delacrouix titled PLACE DE FURTSENBERG, It is done on what appears to be watercolor paper I know it is not a watercolor because the way other watercolors I have look. But yet it kind of looks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.