Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KeriK2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 07:22 PM
    Please Reply; Geography Traditional Recipes and Additional Information!!
    Hi, I am new to this site and am looking for some answers that the internet was not able to provide a good enough answer for.

For the following countries I am looking for information on traditional lunch recipes, and additional information (such as what are in the recipes, the origins of the recipes, etc.)

If need be, replace the places with another that begins with the same letter (in example; France to Fiji, etc.)

Bengali-

Romania-

Netherlands, Belgium, Netherlands-

Denmark-

Spain-

United Kingdom-

Portugal-

I am also looking for the same information but for supper and for these countries;

Hungary-

Kazakhstan-

Qatar-

Vietnam-

Zambia-

Turkey-

France-
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
    I don't know anyone who regularly answers on this site who is from any of those countries. I am sure you have had no trouble finding traditional recipes from all of them (or you should have) and just want to separate lunch from dinner. I think that's a difficult task, because I don't really know of any country that defines a traditional lunch. A century ago, maybe - France and the UK might be bread, cheese, tomatoes, and cold cuts. Go back to the international recipe sites and work your way through them, and you will find mention of 'light meal,' and that often means lunch. There are countless recipe site.

Origins of recipes? 90% of them you won't be able to find origins, they go back so far.

You have taken on a project that could be a lot of fun for someone interested in international recipes, but it is a lot of work, and you aren't going to find anyone willing to do it for you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Additional information wanted [ 4 Answers ]

Referencing question https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electrical-lighting/how-many-houses-could-powered-11kv-244455.html For my edification and any one else who might be interested. Are the calculations for Overhead versus lateral service planning the same? I believe that since the pots...

Main to Sub-panel Additional Information [ 1 Answers ]

In your pervious response (see pdf) your answer stated to keep the neutral and ground separate at the sub-panel. Being the novice I am, does that mean I only have to pull 2 wires or do I pull 3 including the original neutral? Thanks, ...

View more questions Search