Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 05:10 AM
    See the future
    I very rarely in my dreams see some moment in the future although it's not long but it's still identifiable. Why can I see this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 22, 2014, 05:19 AM
    Because humans can imagine the future. And why wouldn't many of them come true? We base them on what we know about the past and present. If you give me some flour and eggs and sugar and milk and baking powder, you can reasonably expect a cake in the future. As for dreams... there is nothing magical or mystical about them. They are just part of the physiology of our bodies, as our brains sort out images while we sleep, for a purpose that isn't totally clear yet, although it seems to be vital for feeling rested and restored when we wake up. Depriving people of it does have damaging effects, even if they are allowed non-dream sleep.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 05:34 AM
    Because we often see things, we like and often do. And when things happen that are similar it all makes sense.

Nov 22, 2014, 05:49 AM
    So why when they do happen I feel like I must breath ? And why are they at least a month away?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 22, 2014, 06:24 AM
    Must breath? We all must breath? It's common in dreams to feel some anxiety or fear or feeling of not being about to breath.

At least a month away, big deal. I can predict a year, 10 years - based on what I know about me, about other people, about events, you name it.
    Again - we humans are intelligent animals, can put what we know together, and imagine the future. You forget about all the times you are wrong, and just remember the times you are right.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 08:58 AM
    What did you see in your dreams that make you believe you had precognition beyond the feelings of dejavu ?

Nov 22, 2014, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    What did you see in your dreams that make you believe you had precognition beyond the feelings of dejavu ?
    I heard a girl I cound see her face so I didn't know who it was this was around 5th grade I'm now in 7th I liked this other girl so my first thought is that it's her but later in 6th grade I meet this even more beautiful girl I was in love come May 12 2014 she said "I like your notes " that's what I heard in my dream I was very quickly strucken with dejavue.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 09:16 AM
    You are 12. You are going to have weird dreams. Don't make too much out of it.

Nov 22, 2014, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You are 12. You are going to have weird dreams. Don't make too much out of it.
    13 (no I was not held back)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 09:20 AM
    Oh, my bad. You are 13, you are going to have weird dreams. Don't make too much out of it.

Nov 22, 2014, 09:24 AM
    I'm not going to make too much out of it I just wonder will this happen all my life ? I mean more frequently then normal.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 10:16 AM
    Your brain is still growing and developing so no, you will not experience this for the rest of your life. As your experiences expand, so will your dreams. Dreaming is healthy. I am much older, active in work and social life, so my dreams are lots of fun, never dark.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 11, 2014, 02:46 PM
    Detailed and realistic dreams do not make the paranormal. I have always been a realistic and detailed dreamer, it has never meant anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search