Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TerryIRoberson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 03:59 AM
    How do I Get Foreign Job?
    My aim is work in a foreign country. I don't know how to get foreign job in a best company. Can anyone help out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 05:26 AM
    Well, what country are your from ? And what country do you want a job in.

What field of work do you do, what skills and training do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working a US Work From Home job in a foreign country? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am about to secure a "work from home" job here in the US. That said, it looks like I may have to move out of the US (at least for awhile) to the Philippines. If I do this, how will it affect my taxes? If it matters, I'm a native-born US citizen... Thanks!

State tax for Ohio for foreign capital gain and foreign earned interest on the amount [ 4 Answers ]

Does one have to pay state tax on foreign capital gain and foreign interest that was earned during that year?

Filing you.S. Taxes: Foreign Income Exclusion AND Foreign Tax Credit? Etc. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I have a question about how to file U.S. taxes in a way that will give me the most benefit in my situation. Here are the details: 1. I'm a U.S. citizen, living in Japan. 2. I made less than the maximum allowed for the foreign income exclusion for each year I want to file. 3. I...

Break lease because of new job in a foreign country [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there are any regulations/rights when you have to leave an apartment before the end of the lease if you have been transferred by your company in a foreign country or because you have found another job in a foreign country? I mean, is there any possibility to...

View more questions Search