Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Topher28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 03:32 AM
    Y did my eyes change like this
    Ok so one morning I was brushing my teeth and then I look in the mirror and I watched my eyes change color they went form a light brown to a black and red color and it was freaky and I don't know how to explain it I look everywhere for an answer
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 22, 2014, 04:02 AM
    Far too little information for people online, sorry. Age, past history, family history, how long it lasted, were both eyes the same, what they look like now, are the whites of the eyes still white, on and on... and even after all that, you still need to see a doctor for a physical exam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the landlord change change a verbal lease on a whim by not allowing use of laundr [ 3 Answers ]

Can a landlord change a verbal lease on a whim (because he said so was his response). We agreed to $100 a week for a room, laundry, kitchen and living room privileges. After 2 months of paying the $100 per, he decided I couldn't have any privileges other than the room and bathroom. Am I allowed to...

Does chinese herbs make dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a very light brown [ 2 Answers ]

Will chinese herbs make my dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a lighter brown color

What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit? [ 1 Answers ]

What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit?

Will my daughter eyes change color again [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 2 years and eight months, when she was born she had light gray eyes. And when she turned 4 months old, one eye got darker and turn brown, the other one stayed the same. And now just a couple months ago it turned green. Do you know if it will change in the future or not. At what age...

View more questions Search