Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2014, 10:07 PM
    Wireless receiver problems
    I just bought a wireless drum set for ps2 and I plug the receiver in the red light does not come on.but when I plug the receiver into my computers usb it works .so can anybody help me fix this
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2014, 11:39 AM
    Can you post the model number of the drum set?

Which PS2 are you using (PSX, Slimline, etc)?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 03:03 PM
    Does anything else work in the port your trying to plug into or is this the only item you have ?

Nov 30, 2014, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Does anything else work in the port your trying to plug into or is this the only item you have ?
    I have a interactive golf game controller that plugs into my PS2 usb port and it works fine

Nov 30, 2014, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    Can you post the model number of the drum set?

Which PS2 are you using (PSX, Slimline, etc)?
    I think I found the problem (RECEIVER#95481.806///(DRUM SET#95481.805)do the model number have 2 match and on the back of the receiver should it say PS2/PS3 or just one or the other?I'm using the slim PS2.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2014, 11:22 PM
    Those model numbers are correct, the receiver is designed to work with the dongle.

It seems they are compatible. Have you tried syncing the receiver and drums while plugged into the ps2, while the game is running? You'd have to press and hold the small gray button on the d-pad of the drums.

Are you using a usb hub? If so is that compatible with the ps2?

You can also try plugging and unplugging after the game is loaded.

Dec 7, 2014, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    Those model numbers are correct, the receiver is designed to work with the dongle.

It seems they are compatible. Have you tried syncing the receiver and drums while plugged into the ps2, while the game is running? You'd have to press and hold the small gray button on the d-pad of the drums.

Are you using a usb hub? If so is that compatible with the ps2?

You can also try plugging and unplugging after the game is loaded.
    Problem solved it was the wrong game,does not work with guitar hero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a wireless receiver for xbox controller for windows handle more than one control [ 1 Answers ]

Can the wireless receiver for the xbox controller for windows handle more than one controller at a time

Harbor breeze remote and receiver problems [ 1 Answers ]

Things have been working fine w/ the remote and wall switch until now. The wall switch is a dimmer switch with a red indicator light. The remote will not turn on the light or the fan and when I push the green light button on the wall switch, the fan will sometimes come on (not supposed to control...

Replacement wireless keyboard receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if & where you can purchase a replacement wireless receiver for a SIGMA KMS 350 keyboard?

DVD-PVR Satellite receiver-TV-wireless headset [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Philips HD TV, a Samsung DVD Recorder, Bell Express Vu-PVR and a Sony wireless headset. I have everything working I (at least it appears to be ) except when I plug in the wireless headset, I either get sound on DVD only, Sound on TV only or both. Any suggestions on setup.

Autonomous wireless receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to reprogram a wireless transmitter to enable a motorized wireless receiver find the signal and independently maneuver it's way to the source?(the transmitter)

View more questions Search