Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floralette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2014, 08:44 AM
    cant get rid of color
    Hi! I did pretty much the same thing, I've only ever used semi permanent hair dyes.
    Naturally, my hairs a mid-blonde color and I dyed it to a chocolate brown color, nothing seems to help get rid of it! Two months later and its still the same color only now I have about an inch of blonde roots coming through, it looks awful!
    Any help would be really appreciated!
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2014, 11:15 AM
    I've heard that mixing 1 part vitamin C tablets crushed, with 2 parts dandruff shampoo, into a paste, and then left in for an hour, will help the matter. It will not alter the original color underneath.

I've heard good things about ColorZap

Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye color? [ 10 Answers ]

I naturally have a hair color that's between dark brown and light brown but isn't chocolate brown. I got dark blonde semi-permanent hair dye at Walmart and really blonde highlight semi permentant hair dye at Walmart, and let's say my color was so orange, I looked like Bozo The Clown. My dad...

How to get rid of the black color from my hair [ 3 Answers ]

Dear readers I have problem with my hair... I have colerd to my hair 2 years back for the first time with black color... actually my natural hair colar is dark brown color But now the color is still on my hair roots and on the head and in the middle of my hair is fading...

How to get rid off the black color from my scalp [ 0 Answers ]

Dear readers I have problem with my hair... I have colerd to my hair 2 years back for the first time with black color... actually my natural hair colar is dark brown color its good at that time but after hair coloring the color of my hair changed to black , itg looked good for some...

How to get rid of semi permanent blue color [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light brown with liight ash hi lites. I dyed the bottom half of my hair with blue semi perment color I bought at sally's . But I washed it and it looks so bad please can sumone help I want to get rid of the blue and go back to my preety hair with out damaging it please...

Getting rid of dark color? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is naturally light brown and I died it black about 4 months ago. It's dark brown now but I want my light brown hair back. I was wondering if there is anything a hair salon can do for me, can they strip the color out and re-dye it my natural color again?

View more questions Search