Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2014, 04:27 PM
    Skylanders giant game not working
    I started playing my skylanders giants game that I stopped playing a while ago and when I try going to chapter 6 the secret vault of secrets it goes to the loading screen for about 20 seconds and then it turns black. It stays like that and I have tried turning the xbox 360 on and off but it still won't work and I have tried switching tvs and restarting the level but it won't work. Not sure what to do please help quickly!
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Which media and game system is this game. I'm assuming its one of the CD/DVD or other optical formats released for PS2/XBOX/etc.

Have you tried other games to determine whether or not it may be the consol?

Have you tried cleaning the media and reader with the appropriate cleaners?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Outcomes, probabilities, and variances of Roulette. [ 2 Answers ]

Roulette is a game named after a French diminutive for little wheel. In the game, players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, the colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even. The 18 red, 18 block, and 2 green pockets of the roulette wheel are...

How to Pause game in arcade tribe 2d pool online game [ 0 Answers ]

How to pause the gameplay in arcadetribe pool 2d? Need this because, in between the game play I have to attend to phone calls.

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

View more questions Search