Ask
    jjh116847 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2014, 01:21 PM
    Mechanics lien
    Mechanics lien how long do I have to collect for work perfomed
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 19, 2014, 02:18 PM
    The specific details concerning mechanics' and materialmens' liens vary from state to state, so we will need to know which state you are in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help mechanics lien on car [ 1 Answers ]

I had some work done on my car yet the mechanic add parts over 350. Worth. I never OK him to do this and besides that is now telling me there is a lot more wrong with my car now where there wasn't before. Now he has put a lien on my car. I have contacted the attorney generals office when he first...

Noitce to Owner Mechanics Lien [ 8 Answers ]

I own a business and I am going to send a customer a notice to owner. What I noticed is their is no place to put the amount owed. Am I missing something. I am in Florida. Thanks

Mechanics lien due to contractor not paying materials [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We had our roof re-shingled; got 3 bids, picked one; the contractor had the shingles delivered and completed the work. We paid the contractor in full for both the materials and the labor (have contract, invoice and cancelled check). We recently were served with a summons and complaint...

Mechanics lien [ 1 Answers ]

I performed some extra services beyond the written contract and the owner of the business refuses to pay me. I have them in collections but have had no progress. Can I lien the building/property in which they operate their business? Thanks

Mechanics lien [ 1 Answers ]

I am a small business owner and am concerned about non-payment for services.

View more questions Search