Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    open933 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2014, 09:01 PM
    I need a html box or something on my personal homepage.
    hello. my website is at "x1website.atwebpages.com" and i am just useing the easiest pieces of html code from w3schools and other sites that offer free code designs for beginners, advanced, and pros. the Q is -----------> how can i make the links on the pages display with their own background color that stays that color? and i need some sort of box to put the links in that has its own background color behind the background of the links? i dont know for sure right now if i want thebox because i want the links to be layed all over the pages spread all over the page like little kids's toys. hahha yeah, kids's toys. LOL i want the correct code that allows me to move the links or text per each pixel. i know border: 1px for boxes or whatever.
    Update : this website is my personal homepage im designing. the other problem i have is that i got the basic code done for my music page. its going to be showing everything music, but i dont know if i shuld add all the music subjects and details all to the 1 music page.html page.

the site again is x1website.atwebpages.com

Check out some similar questions!

Making a basic homepage w/ basic news box? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My site I'm designing is my personal homepage. I just use a few html tags. And I use the first html that was created, not the html5. I made my index.html file so far, and its even viewable on the web by me only. I have a background image that's a scenery page. Used the beginning and...

Neighbor cat uses my garden as his personal box [ 2 Answers ]

How can I persuade the cat to stay out of my planters?

Combo box/list box/drop down box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for you in regards to a list box in a query. I have a form that I am using and want to give the users some options on what years they want to pull data from. So I was thinking about creating a list box or drop down box that would display the available years, when they highlighted...

Html How do I make a search box? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks ahead of time. I'm going to have to have a database on my website that can be used with a search engine. But I want to know what I can do using only html if I can. Like if you wanted to look for a park in your area you would just input your zip code, And the park that is closest...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.