Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thehayden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2014, 06:28 AM
    How to find a music video by describing it
    Hi I've bee trying to figure out the name for this music video I remember form 10 years ago or so.
    All I remember is it's a guy in a grey/white tracksuit kind of parkour running through an abandoned car park or maybe just an old building, he's being chased or chasing someone or they are having a race. Its from late 90s to early 2000s. I think the main guy has his hoddie up until the end
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 25, 2016, 04:18 AM
    Maybe this one?

Red- Death of me

http://youtu.be/zj-d4rvuRk8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a music-video, only by describing what I saw. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find a music-video, only by describing what I saw. It is a music video from +/-year 2003-2005, it was played at MTV at same same time as "the gorillaz 9-2000" and "Get Busy - Sean paul". It is an animated video with the colours : grey, white, black and red. In this video...

Trying to find a song by describing the music video [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is the band in a dark room where you could see their reflections in the walls (either glass or mirror?) and the singer's voice is very filtered, but not in an auto-tune way, and sounds kind of squeaky, but not high pitched... I only heard it on the TV once after the name of the band...

How to find a song by describing the music video [ 1 Answers ]

It's a song where I think is a black girl singer... and a male singer I don't remember if he was black or white I'm sure he was black too... anyways its like a skit where there are different girls and it shows how they get abused in different ways and then the girl singer like calls them over......

How to find a song by describing the music video [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please help me find this song. The video is a man playing the piano in the woods with woodland animals moving around him.

Hello, I'm trying to find a music-video, only by describing what I saw. [ 3 Answers ]

-which, by the way, is actually not working that great. I still want to give it a shot, here we go: is saw the vid late at night on TV, and can't remember anything - no artist, no songtitle, not even some lyrics,. the video was about a young woman, dressing up bevore going out (brown hair,...

View more questions Search