Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellyjemison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2014, 04:52 AM
    0800-098-8906 Yahoo Phone Number. Is this the right number for Yahoo Customer Care?
    I have been having problem logging into my email. Even though I know the password and that is what I have been using from a long time. But now when I try to login to my email it says incorrect username or password. I am not able to reset my password online as I have lost access to my alternative email as well. I think my email might have got compromised. Before I call I just want to make sure that I am calling the right number.
    Thank You.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2014, 05:06 AM
    all you have to do is call it, and see if it is right ?
    but I show from web search, these three numbers
    but, there should be a "forgot" passcode to allow you to reset

800) 318-0612
    800-730-2669
    800-405-7988
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 18, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Supposedly that is the real Yahoo support number for the UK.
    When your email is compromised, one good thing to do is to contact friends and ask them what happens when they email you.
    I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had their yahoo email hijacked, including me. I switched to gmail, which has far better protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is 0800-098-8906 Yahoo Phone Number for UK [ 0 Answers ]

My wife's email account has been hacked and all the information in the account has been changed. We are not able to reset the password by the alternative methods. I found this number on Google search. Just wanted to make sure that it is the right number to call. Will appreciate your reply. Thank...

View more questions Search