Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mg7061 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2014, 08:52 AM
    Workshop/Conference
    HI I went to a conference/ workshop and there were a lot of speakers. Do you think it would be OK for me to contact a speaker that was at a conference. Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2014, 08:57 AM
    More info please? Was the email address given out? In what manner to you wish to contact him/her? Business? Personal?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2014, 09:01 AM
    Often speakers are there to promote themselves and their business. One email can't hurt. Did they leave contact information with the conference's website or literature?
    mg7061 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2014, 09:03 AM
    Hi thank you will like to contact for business no they didn't leave email.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2014, 09:16 AM
    Maybe go through the conference/workshop organizers and ask them if it's OK.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2014, 11:07 PM
    Of course, if they are fairly well know, a Google search of their name and/or company may supply contact info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Workshop [ 1 Answers ]

I am setting up a small home workshop and I would like some advice on whether to use 3 phase or single phase supply. I have a lathe, milling machine and a pillar drill which are all 3 phase. I can either use an inverter from the existing single phase or have 3 phase connected (both about the same...

Two wheeler workshop setup [ 1 Answers ]

Respected Sir, *** guide me through the process, as I am interested to staring up a two wheeler service station.

Workshop/Garage GFCI [ 4 Answers ]

What does it say in the code book about GFCI in a workshop. I plan on running 3 circuits for plugs. 1 down each side wall and one across the back wall. Do I need 3 GFCI, 1 on each run? How exactly does that play out with the code. Also, are they they be connected at the start of the run OR in...

Adding a Workshop [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to add a 40'x60' workshop on my property (36.5 acres in East Texas). I already have two meters at opposite ends of the property and will add a third meter for the workshop and a future home site for retirement. I am going to have the pole placed near the home site about 100' inside...

View more questions Search