Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2014, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thepakawat View Post
    No one here can’t imagine how wonderful these mailboxes are? When they are in front of your house or entrance?

No one thinks they are worth for $200-500 ?

image sharing

I have looked on EBAY already. Thanks anyway.

How about the place like workplace and office?
    Are there any space for my mailboxes in US?
    First of all, I don't think they are attractive at all, and I would NEVER pay $200-500 for a mailbox. I have better things to spend my money on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2014, 09:38 AM
    I ain't got $500 bucks for your mail boxes!! I would be happy with a cardboard box on the porch if it wasn't for my wife, and she ain't getting no $500 mailbox neither.

Now quit bugging folks to buy your stuff, and find some rich guys to hock your stuff too. Sell 'em on ebay for gosh sakes like everybody else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mailbox rights [ 1 Answers ]

I offered to purchase a new expensive/attractive mailbox to replace the one provided by my homeowner's assn. (the box sits on the street in front of the home - it is not a condo). The developer refused my offer and said I have to put up with the decorative one he provides. The problem is that the...

Mailbox Access [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in my apartment for 1 month and I have yet to get access to my mailbox. When I moved in I got a key and was told that I would have access the next day. Now I have bill & checks that are sitting in there and I can't get in and the contracting office is ignoring my inquiries. Is there...

From my mailbox [ 4 Answers ]

A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his blonde female neighbor, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and...

Putting a letter in a mailbox [ 4 Answers ]

Is it illeagal to put a letter in someone's mailbox?

1 mailbox 2 computers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I tried to get 2 computers (networked) accessing the same mailbox (.pst file). On one of them outlook will not refuse to open the file if it is already opened by the other. This full access on the file and file's folder. They've both got Outlook 97, Windows ME. Is there a workaround? Any...

View more questions Search