Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cliff1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2014, 03:15 PM
    Statutory limitations on debts in ontario canada
    How long can the highway 407 etr bother you for money owed for driving on it and how long can stop u from being able to renew your license plates
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 16, 2014, 03:21 PM
    You are so funny. Yes, you cant have your license renewed, or your plates by DMV until you pay all that you owe. There is no statute of limitations, you either drive without a license plates, or you don't drive at all.

Suck it up and pay or you don't drive and pay tremendous fines for driving without a license or plates.

I live in Ontario, and drive every day for my job. I renew and dont have fines

If I knew you, I would report you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2014, 07:49 AM
    Statute of Limitations refers to the time needed to prosecute for an infraction. So it wouldn't apply here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statutory rape in ontario Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old daughter that had sex with an 18yr old male adult & is now pregnant! She has a lot of "mental" issues ei: personality disorders, OCD,ADHD, depression & an eating disorder. Is this even allowed by law?

Statute of limitations ontario canada [ 1 Answers ]

If statute of limitations has run out and I am not bound to a loan any longer does that effect my credit? Would I be able to buy a home under my name.

Statutory Rape in Ontario, Canada [ 1 Answers ]

If a person age of 18 who resides with parents that are fostering a young person (14-year-old), can (18-year-old) have sexual intercourse with the (14-year-old) who is in care.

Is there a statute of limitations on debts in Manitoba Canada [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have for many years now, creditors coming at me from all sides, for debts I incurred many years ago, as well as debts in my name that I never incurred, is there any way oout of this, is there a statute of limitations on debts?

What is the Statute of limitations in Ontario, Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Statute of limitations in Ontario, Canada when a lawyer makes an error in a Real Estate transaction which causes their client to lose money? When I purchased a piece of property back in the 1974’s, the electric, the hydro power and water required an easement to go through another...

View more questions Search