Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soreye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2014, 01:51 PM
    Stink bugs and eyes
    Stink bug squirted my eye. I flushed it with water and after with murine. Twelve
    Hours later my eye is extremely sore and the vision is cloudy. Is there a solution and what should I expect?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 15, 2014, 03:49 PM
    The Murine may not have been a good idea. Flushing with water periodically is recommended. If the irritation persists through Monday see an eye doctor.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 15, 2014, 03:57 PM
    What is a stink bug ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2014, 04:21 PM
    Here you go tick. What Are Stink Bugs? - Orkin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stink Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

We have one vent pipe very low on our roof. It stinks especially when we are doing laundry. If the wind is just right it is annoying and embarrassing. We extended our pipe up but that has not helped at all. What else can we do? FYI we bought this house less then 2 years ago and we had our septic...

Invisible bugs in couch what could it be,they bite but we don't see any bugs [ 3 Answers ]

For about 6months the kids have been getting bit well they are on couch,never see any bugs,they don't even know they have been biten into they start itching,what coud it be,I have tried lots of different things to get rid of them nothings working.

Stink [ 5 Answers ]

My house stinks like sewage really bad only when it rains really hard, my septic was just pumped out about a year and a half ago, seems to smell more potent in basement , what are some things it could be? My house smells like sewer gas, only when it rains hard my basement is unfinished although...

My dogs stink! [ 31 Answers ]

Hello fellow dog lovers, I have a pair of 7 year old Pekingnese dogs that I got from the SPCA last June. They have dry skin and do the itchy-scratchy thing that we are still trying to diagnose. Just finished the special super-expensive prescription dog food only 6 week trial, etc. Although...

View more questions Search