Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2014, 09:33 AM
    Heel Bone Density Test
    When you take the bone density test where you put your heel in the machine and it said you are at a normal range or acceptable range or no risk range, does that mean you do not have osteoporosis?

Any tips will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2014, 09:36 AM
    That's what these results normally indicate.
    This is a topic to discuss with your own medical practitioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Each morning I get up I have a sharp pain in my right heel. It's always my right heel [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried different shoes, different insoles. The pain goes away soon but if I prop my feet up during the day, it comes back again.

Clarification whether is it bone spur or bone tumor [ 2 Answers ]

Hello doctor, my mother(45+ years) has bone spur(tissue like projection) in the foot from the foot x-ray and scan taken. now I have a doubt that whether is it a bone tumor or bone spur. because sometimes she has fever, chills and little night sweat, vomiting and tenderness, swelling.

What are heel spurs? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had pain in both heels for months now.. but I try to ignore it. When I sit down and then try to stand up I get the absolute worst stabbing pains in both my heels. It feels like tiny daggers are stabbing into my heels and I walk like Frankenstein because of the pain. Whether I'm in my car and...

What is the density of water kg/L, assuming its density is 1g/cm^3? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the density of water kg/L, assuming its density is 1g/cm^3?

View more questions Search