Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanlanlan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Mid-90's puppet show! Helpppp!
    OK so around mid-90's there was a children's show and there were 2 cats, one boy one girl. And the boy wore a red sweater, and had red stripes on his fur. And there was a dog with floppy ears, and then there were 2 other creatures one with a green face and one with a purple face.. they were all puppets and most of the scenes were in a backyard with stones as a fence and stuff.. pleaseee help, I'm going insane figuring this out!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 20, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Bear and the Big Blue House?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Try these two shows:
    www.tv.com/wimzieshouse
    www.tv.com/allegraswindow
    rosygirl11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 03:43 PM
    I know what you're talking about! I used to watch that show and I'm dying to know what it was called! There was a bird, right, and he used to travel a lot, and the girl cat was a calico cat. Me and my sister can remember some of the episodes, but none of the character's names, and not the name of the show:(
    cubsmcpup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Hi there, I'm THRILLED to report that I found out what show this is!! I've been wondering for at least 8 years what it was called, because I remember watching it with my little sister when we were young kids. :)

The show was called "Pacha et les Chats" and it was originally done in French. Because it was so popular, they redubbed it in English. As a kid, I had no idea that the title was French. Here are a couple links so you can see what I mean, I think this is the show you're talking about! :D :D :D

TV5MONDE USA - programs

TVArchive.ca - Pacha et les chats - Episode Guide

"Pacha et les chats" (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Puppet TV Show [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter used to watch a TV show with puppetlike animals. One was a rabbit with an english accent (female) and there was another one named Billy. It almost looked like a mother goose feeling... Possibly a tree house. I am in New Jersey and have cablevision, it was on channel 21 early in the...

The television show Nightstand that was on in the mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I was a Big fan of the television show "nightstand' that came on in the mid 90's starring Richard Stack as a very outspoken and oddball talk show host. I am trying to obtan DVD's or maybe VHS copies of this show... is it all possible... James

Mid-90's Cartoon ? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember back in the early to mid 90's watching a cartoon on Fox, WB (now CW), or one of the other semi-major channels (probably not ABC or NBC). It was about this guy who owned a pet shop and when he was out, the pets would "play" and of course, get into trouble. I remember one of the main...

Puppet show [ 9 Answers ]

My brother and I are driving ourselves crazy trying to think of the name of a show we remember from when we were younger. It was on very early in the morning, not sure what network, possibly a canadian one. We would have watched it in the early 90's, but I'm not sure if that's when it aired...

Mid 90's Club Instrumental [ 2 Answers ]

I have it on cassette tape (unknown DJ Mix) giving to me from a friend in San Fran in 1995. The only other time I 've heard it was in Chris Rocks "Bring The Pain" stand up comedy in 1996. He walked out to this awsome 'unknown' instrumental beat in the beginning of his show. It is a smooth mellow...

View more questions Search