Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee4118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2014, 03:34 PM
    Government regarding the Nov. 2014 election
    Reflecting on the outcome of the 2014 election and the news of November 10th regarding the state’s fiscal situation, what will the Polar Alliance Republicans have to do during the coming January, 2015 legislative session?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2014, 09:19 PM
    Sounds exactly like a homework question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2014, 07:20 AM
    HDNews.net - an online service of the Hays Daily News

He will have to close budget deficits, and still maintain adequate services to his population.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2014, 08:52 PM
    But, don't expect them to do much different than what has always happened. Change if party, seldom has any real change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I Unable to Access ETrade website Nov. 2014 [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know why I've been unable to access the ETrade website for the last 4-5 days? I get a page that says "navigation to the webpage was canceled. " An email at the end of October said they were rolling out a new, flashier blah blah blah site in November but when I check...

Recently I got periods on nov 13 for four days and I got periods on nov 27 [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I got periods on Nov 13 for four days and again I got periods on Nov 27 of the same month for three days is it possible in a month two times periods?

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

I haven't had my period since nov.13 and I had sex nov. 21 could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so a friend of mine had her period November 13 and that was the last time. She and her boyfriend of two years decide to have sex for the first time November 21. She still hasn't had her period and she is starting to worry. She has most of the syptoms of pregnancy, but she is still unsure of what...

View more questions Search