Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haydynd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2014, 11:48 AM
    Does it hurt getting your industrial
    i want to get an industrial piercing and was wondering if it hurts as much as people say ?

Check out some similar questions!

How long will my industrial piercing continue to hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my industrial done just over two weeks ago and yes, I realize this may be a bit soon to start worrying but hey, it's a hole through my ear. The guy that did the piercing told me to avoid using peroxide and straight alcohol, but to instead use a warm sea salt solution and a q-tip, or...

What is an armour for industrial cables and what is an core in the industrial cable [ 2 Answers ]

Differentiate between an armour and a core

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

Are industrial ear peircings safe and do they hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I thinking about getting my industrial peirced and I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with it. Also I was wondering how bad it hurt? I have gotten tattooed before and was wondering the pain compared to the getting a tattoo. I would appreciate an information.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.