Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patrickjohnson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
    Does anyone know about the latest update of Google Penguin
    Does anyone know about the latest update of Google Penguin ? What does Google target in his latest update
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 17, 2014, 09:27 PM
    The latest update is geared toward improving Google's Unnatural Link Detection Tool. While many of the previous updates focused on this as well, this latest update is primarily focused on this tool and preventing the volatile nature of unnatural links on pages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to update a Google Doc by re-uploading a file from your computer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book. I uploaded the file from my computer to Google Docs and shared it, but I want to update it by re-loading the computer file onto the Google Doc, overwriting it. How can I do this?

Latest update (skype) [ 2 Answers ]

Has any of you has a Skype problem lately? my one been playing up already and I put my right Skype name and password but it wouldn't let me in, then I tried retrieve a New password and still the same Skype name then it let me log in then log me out over and over again and then at last it stays...

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

View more questions Search