Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Excel Spreadsheet
    Does anyone know how I can get an Excel spreadsheet to open at start-up?

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 8, 2007, 03:47 PM
    You want a specific workbook to open when you load Excel? The easiest way is to create a desktop icon to that workbook file.
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Thanks Scott. I think that will do the trick!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Excel spreadsheet changing numbers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a spreadsheet where I enter credit card numbers, 16 digits. One note, I have the field setup as a custom format, that displays in the custom format as ####-####-####-####. This way it automatically adds the 4 dashes. For some reason, it always changes the last digit to zero. For...

Spreadsheet file [ 1 Answers ]

Can't locate the file SKU112.CAB got any ideas?

Microsoft works spreadsheet 8.5 [ 3 Answers ]

When I type data in a cell, on my old computer it used to automatically fill in the rest of the data but on my new computer which has Microsoft works spreadsheet 8.5. can I get this feature? And also can I get Microsoft works spreadsheet to find any duplicate information IE phone numbers that I...

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

Possible to link a spreadsheet 2 way [ 7 Answers ]

I know how to do a "one way" link in a spreadsheet. For example, if you change the value in A1, you can make it automatically change the value in A2 also. However, is there a way, if you change the value A2 that it will also change the value of A1? Thus, whichever you change, A1 or A2, will...

View more questions Search