Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danzprincess87_2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Having my ex's child?
    My ex and I were together for 1 1/2 and I met him while I was going through a tough time in my life and we shared allot of personal experiences that I have never shared with anyone else. Towards the end of the relationship he started going out to bars more and according to his friends starting cheating on me, one day he dropped me off at a shelter because we were staying with his friend and his friend wanted to be able to "walk around his house naked". He started seeing another girl but did not tell me about her, then he accused me of cheating when I myself was put in a dangerous situation by being at the shelter I was at. I told him I was pregnant and he asked for proof I told him if he gave me a couple day I would get it, and he basically said I was a liar. Then he didn't call to check if I was OK, he had called a chatline and met some girl off there and moved in with her within a week. I seen him last on my birthday and he told me to get an abortion but I really don't believe in them, and I think this child should have every right... I just want to know is it right? After a relationship your suppose to get rid of everything that had to do with that person and even that I can't bring myself to do. Is there something wrong with me because I simply cannot just be over him? How is it that guys can be so hard headed?
    Something I forgot to say, things got difficult with the relationship when he found out that his brother had cancer and I was trying to be there for him, but he would not let me, it's so bad I just wish I knew he would one day regret it and come back? Do guys ever regret things like that?
    Chickiepoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Hey hun its not a bad thing to not have a aborition he treated you wrong and its OK to miss him but you have to ask yourself are you ready for a baby can you do it by yourself because 50 50 he won't be there for the baby until her grows up...
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Apr 8, 2007, 07:21 PM
    At this point, the best you can do is take good care of yourself for your unborn baby's sake. Make sure you get child support from your ex regardless of how much or how little he wants to be involved in the baby's life. Make an appointment with an obstetrician/gynecologist ASAP.
    kory_lupinski Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Guys regret very easily but this guy sounds like he does not want you back and by you having this child it is showing that you want him in your life for the rest of it this is not a good situation to be so get an abortion and completely forget about this jerk because if you keep this baby you will bring him into an unfit world especially since your living in a shelter you can't provide for this baby to give it what it needs so move on!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex's best friend is spreading rumors about me [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a group home where you aren't allowed to date anyone else in the group home. Back in August, when school started, I started dating one of the other clients anyway. We went really strong and steady until he broke up with me because we got in a fight over religion. He is Wiccan and I'm...

My Ex's friends turned her against me. [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this amazing girl for over 9 months. I'm 26 she's just turned 19. We fell madly in love right away and things have been great through the entire relationship, until... during the last few weeks of our relationship she's been spending a lot of time with her gilrfriends instead. ...

Ex's b-day [ 4 Answers ]

Today is ma ex boyfriend's birthday but I want to wish him a happy birthday. The thing is I'm not sure if I should, since we aren't really talking anymore and secondly I don't want to look like an idiot by wishing him happy birthday. I think he will still think that I'm not truly over him. Do u...

Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our...

View more questions Search