Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammadniitian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Uk scholarship
    Hi.I am ammad from pakistan and got a place in the second year in the university of sheffield. Are there any sorts of scholarships and fundings except of those that are provided by the university themselves?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Information found on the following site may be of use to you. I hope that it is.

UK Scholarships and funding
    ammadniitian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Thanks for your response clough... but the scholarships offered were of postgraduate level. I need it for undergraduate level. I'll be htankful if you let me know.thx for your concern
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Information found on the following site may be of use to you. I hope that it is.

UK Scholarships and funding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Nigerian and I wish to study in the us?uk.Are there any scholarshps by a body like commonwealth, united nations etc that would take care of my tuition, feeding, transportation, accommodation,fees etc through my four years of study?

I want a scholarship [ 4 Answers ]

First, I need to get into college. I applied to UMD and PENNState. I have a 3.55 GPA and I am in the top 10% in my grade. In SAT I got a 710(math), 640(crt. Reading) and (680 in writing). What are my chances to get a scholarship. Or do you think I can go to JOhn Hopkins or YAle:(

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a portuguese student and I'm finishing my law course. I want to do a master of law in europe but I can't find scholarships to portuguese students. Do you know where can I found information about that? Thanks

View more questions Search