Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laiba Asim Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2014, 06:01 AM
    Heart touching story on poor children struggling foe education.
    Can someone tell me a heart touching story about a child struggling for education. Please as soon as possible.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 11, 2014, 06:09 AM
    Seriously !!!

What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Nov 11, 2014, 06:19 AM
    I have to make a start for is story and I was not understanding how to make a good start so I wanted some help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 06:49 AM
    While we are willing to help you, site rules prevent us from doing your homework for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 06:51 AM
    Humor ? On a heart wrenching story about a child struggling for education. Sorry, no I don't think so. A story like this will start with heart break, sorry, show determination and hopefully finally victory,

No, I don't see humor in there.

Nov 11, 2014, 06:59 AM
    Actually this is not a homework this is a topic I came up to write on by myself.

Can I have any type of help from you please as soon as possible.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 07:04 AM
    We are all volunteers here. We don't get paid for this. If this is something you want to do on your own, then do it on your own.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 07:12 AM
    If this is something you set for yourself to write, then what is the time crunch?

These are your characters and we can't give them life. Their story is inside your head so you are the one who will need to write it.

One way to find the beginning is to pretend you are telling it to a friend. Who is telling the story? The child(ren), their parents, their teachers, someone else? Is it happening in the present? Is it a reflection on the past? Is it a fear for the future? Where is it happening? Is the place/time where the story occurs a major factor you need to set from the very beginning?

Sometimes you have to write the rest of the story to find the beginning.

Nov 11, 2014, 07:17 AM
    I said that I want some help to make a good start. I am not saying that I want to do this work on my own. So ease help me.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Laiba Asim View Post
    I said that I want some help to make a good start. I am not saying that I want to do this work on my own. So ease help me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laiba Asim View Post
    Actually thhis is not a homework this is a topic I came up to write on by myself.

Can I have any type of help from you please as soon as possible.
    Either it is home/school work or it is a personal project. Either way I know I have given all the help I can. I don't know what you want to say. I am not inside your mind.

Once again, if it is a personal project, why do you need help immediately? Why not set it aside until you find the words you are looking for?
    Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 08:12 AM
    Also, wondering why this is posted under the homework help subject if it is not homework.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Start with action to hook your readers. Show, dont tell. Is there an action, an incident, at home or on the streets that pushed the main character to want education?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2014, 10:43 PM
    Start telling the story, you can always go back and add and do re-write.

And yes, tell the story from some point of view, the suggestion of telling it from the child's view can be great,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My young son is touching other children inappropriately [ 9 Answers ]

My son just turned 7 a couple weeks ago. About 6 or 8 months ago, his little female friend from the neighborhood was over playing. She is the same age as he. They always told everyone they were in love and going to get married. Sweet and innocent enough, right? Well, she came downstairs and said...

Children touching other children inappropriately [ 19 Answers ]

My nephew is 10 and my daughter is 7, she said that he touched her bum under the covers, that was last year. I told my sister and she got mad at me and said my husband blew it out of proportion, I was concerned about her son. We stayed away awhile and when together made sure they were supervised....

Ralph & Edna - A Very Touching Story - A Must Read! [ 12 Answers ]

Received in an email. I just had to share... Ralph & Edna Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital...

Measurement tool foe self esteem in children [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, can any one help me to get standardised measurement tool of self esteem in children?

View more questions Search