Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaax0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2014, 09:19 PM
    Looking for name of comic about witches.
    Saw a comic book in a goodwill store years ago, had newer art. About 3 witches I think. Remember one of the witches had her own cult who built her some sort of ship to travel to the moon where she tried to build a house. After she made a kitchen appear with magic, the devil appeared in a chair to talk with her; that's where it ended.

Check out some similar questions!

Witches and cauldrens [ 0 Answers ]

When I would go visit my grandmother in the 1960's late 1950's there was not much on TV but every time I went there on a Sunday or maybe Saturday there was this black and white movie with like a scary witch with a big cauldren she use to stir and I think it was her sons they were bald headed skinny...

Children's movie about witches [ 0 Answers ]

This is a story about a boy who gets captured by witches who take him to their castle. There is a scene of the boy's dog tied to a rolling spit

Witches? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my sister have always been intrigued to the thought that higher magical beings are among us. We have always felt there is something missing from both of our lives, and think it maybe witch craft! We think we may have very powerful ancestors and would like to follow in their footsteps. If...

Witches movies on hbo [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this movie about this school with kids and they become witches is an old movie, I think it came on hbo. If anyone know what the movie call please let me knnow.

Stories of witches [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for these books for years without any luck can anyone help me? I remember when I was a little girl reading about a little witch who was very untidy and always wore odd socks as she could never find a pair, she had a mother witch and there was a cook to. It was around the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.