Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRAMATHESH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2014, 12:08 PM
    Lens for grade 3 and grade 4 in diabetic person wch lens best
    I hv diabeticssince 2 yrs I hv grade 3 cataract in left eye and grade 4 in right eye I want to which type of lens are best for me wch company and were I cn get it done near andgeri I'm 58 yrs of age
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 9, 2014, 12:21 PM
    This is an international website. We do not have any doctors as members. You will have to visit your local optometrist.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 9, 2014, 02:09 PM
    Yes, diabetics need regular check ups, at least once a year. Macular degeneration, cataracts, and block dots are a bane of our existence if we are not diligent with eye care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7th grade to 9th grade? [ 6 Answers ]

I am just about to graduate from 7th grade and go on to 8th, but I was kind of held back from going to school when I was supposed to because I was just a few days off the deadline. I was wondering if I can get to where I need to be and go straight to ninth grade, but I don't know how to or even if...

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

Best lens [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: what is the best size lens I could use for landscapes and wildlife and what make :confused:

View more questions Search