Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shortly1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2014, 09:00 PM
    Skin Parasite- tickling sensation
    Hi, I have been battling a parasite or some type of mite. I. Feel a tickling sensation behind my ears, especially in my nostrils, between my toes and like something is crawling on my legs and arms. I will see a black speck and remove it with tweezers an within a couple minutes another black speck will appear. I will shave an look a little while later an some of the hair has "grown" back. I have random wounds and lesions that appear on my body that has a hair that will grow in the middle of it an sometimes the hair is zig zagged or I will pull the hair out with tweezers and I can hold that hair close to other hair and it is like static-- it will make the other hairs move around. I've tried tee tree oil, peroxide lotions, shaving, bleach and Epsom salt (only thing that has helped but only a little. It is scaring me. It is constantly tickling or moving and I'm spending all my attention on trying to remove it. I am a past IV drug user that used meth. Thanks for any help!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 10, 2014, 08:46 AM
    Have you got to a doctor to get a referral to a dermatologist? They can prescribe a proper pesticide or dermal cream to help out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back muscle spasms/tickling [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I was a child, I've had areas on my back which, whenever they were poked or massaged, would create an overwhelming tickling sensation and make me involuntarily arch and pull away. I cannot find any information on this anywhere throughout the internet and am beginning to wonder if it's...

Tickling inside legs. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have this unexplained tickling/itching sensation under the skin in my right thigh (above my femur). It is not painful though, but its annoying, because I can't even scratch it. I made sure that the sensation is NOT on the epidermis. It feels as if a worm is crawling under my...

View more questions Search