Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lulu Ohizua Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2014, 02:21 PM
    Good Afternoon,I want to join a squad,but all I see are commercials and braggers.
    Please guide me and help me join a cheerleading squad soon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 8, 2014, 02:23 PM
    Please start at the beginning - what country? What kind of cheerleading? What is your experience for the job? Many of them pay practically nothing.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2014, 02:37 PM
    Try talking to someone that is already on the squad.

Nov 8, 2014, 02:54 PM
    I live in Houston,TX,I'll join any squad , I'm a beginner,and I'm doing this as a hob
    Joypulv didn't undertand my question.(P.S ,I don't know any cheerleaders,Pready!)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 8, 2014, 03:13 PM
    NOBODY understood your question.

We are a worldwide question and answer site...we cannot tell you how to join a cheerleading squad in Houston. You will need to find a squad that you want to join and ask them how to join.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 8, 2014, 04:20 PM
    Your question was understood, but it did not contain enough details to answer. Doesn't your school have a squad? If you want an answer, you have to provide some background and details for us to help.

Nov 8, 2014, 04:33 PM
    Thank you for being understandable about it

I go to elementary school,and no my school does not have one.
    Which squad do you perfer?

Signed,ANONymous
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 8, 2014, 04:58 PM
    I stand by my answer. We cannot tell you how to join a cheerleading squad in your area.

Oh and...you signed your last post as anonymous but you have your full name as your user name...this is not a good idea to be doing at your age.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2014, 07:32 PM
    Few elementary schools will have cheerleading squads. Check out local city youth sports programs for football, as an example. You might also check your local parks and recreation to see if they offer cheerleading. You could ask a parent to contact a high school nearby to check with their cheerleading coach for information about local programs for younger girls. They will likely be a good source for knowing what is in your area.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 9, 2014, 05:27 AM
    The high school you will attend might be willing to let your join their squad as a mascot - if you are young enough! If you will be in high school soon, they might suggest that you just wait.
    You can find videos online of all the cheerleading competitions (way too hard, but study them anyway). Practice at home so that when you try out in high school, you will be more likely to be chosen.
    Go to their games to watch their cheerleaders, and take your own videos of them for practicing.

Of course your parents have to agree to each one of our suggestions, and if they say no, then that's the end of it for this year anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2014, 08:05 AM
    Most squads are related to a school and have tryouts, once a year, so you talk to your school.

To get on, you normally will have to go to cheer leading classes and clubs and practice all the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to join red cross which course is good for me [ 4 Answers ]

Right now I'm doing digital media in australia.. but I feel I have to do most of thing for human rights for my community.. I m thinking to do bachelor.. I m too much confuse... before this advance diploma I did 3 year electronics & communication engg diplome.. now this course is also near to...

View more questions Search