Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waltconlogue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 02:37 PM
    1989 bayliner 3486
    I have a fuel leak in the 200 gal. tank under the 2nd. Stateroom bed.

How do I get it out of the boat??

Walt
    STU D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 08:39 AM

Hi walt
    We have 3486 with front fuel tank leaking can u advise how you removed and fixed yr. tank.
    Kind rgds stu.
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1989 civic dx lacks power [ 1 Answers ]

I just took a 1989 civic dx out for a test drive but it seemed like it had no power is this normal... I've never driven one before, I put he pedal to the floor and it just kind of slowly accelerated but did it going pretty fast just had no power off the start or when I took my foot off and applied...

1989 Honda Accord DX- won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Honda Accord DX (carborated not fuel injected) which was having a problem with stalling and sputtering. Was having an intermittant stalling and sputtering problem while driving the vehicle. If I drive at about 30 MPH and low RPMs the car drives and sputters. If I try to accelerate...

1989 honda civic [ 5 Answers ]

On the crankshaft, is the bolt reverse theaded or normal

1989 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp find the Main Relay on my Civic. I tried to use an iilustration for a web site the vehicle listed is different from my Civic. I have an error code os sixteen and was trying to check out the relay but I can't find it. HELP

1989 Honda Civic LX won't start [ 7 Answers ]

Read your FAQ and am at a dead end. It had been not starting on moist days due to bad distributor gasket and/or old rotor. The other day at a gas station it would not start (very cold day). It turns over but does not start 1. Replaced the Distributor Cap and Rotor - still did not start,...

View more questions Search