Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2014, 04:39 AM
    Not feeling the burn while lats pull down thus not confident on the form.
    Hi. When I do lats pull down, I use a Little wide
    That shoulder grip. I shrug my shoulders down
    And keep core tight. But I never feel any burn in
    The lats. Sometimes, I fell very little burn in the
    Ahouldrrs and fore arms. Very little burn. When I
    Reach failure, I just can't pull the bar any more.
    Is it okay to be like this? Or I am making
    Mistake.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 8, 2014, 07:15 AM
    You muscles have become accustomed to the weight you use, now you have to ad more to make it more difficult.
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2014, 07:41 AM
    So my form is okay right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 8, 2014, 07:59 AM
    That would be up to a trainer, an on the spot expert who can actually observe your form. Form does nothing when you don't raise the level of work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

I Need Help Being More Confident. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pretty big problem with guys. I can seriously talk up a storm with my friends but I get extremely quiet around guys. To be honest it is almost all the guys. I don't know what to do or say around them. I have a sister who is a year younger than me and she is pretty and gets all the guys....

To become more confident [ 1 Answers ]

Soo... how can you remove shyness? I'm a bit quite but I can be hyper too =] But around guys I'm very shy =[ The thing I hate is that everybody mentions how shy I am. I am really getting fed up with this situation because it's iritating wanting to do something and not doing it because of...

Not Confident [ 3 Answers ]

How can I overcome my deep fear of failure in everything in my life.For some reason everything I think about doing I immediately come up with fears and worries why it won't work.And this fear of failure has completely paralized me from diong anything even things I know how to do. I am just wasting...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search