Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DL Melodie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2014, 09:00 PM
    House deaths history
    I would like to no if anyone has died in my house before a lot of crazy things happen here also my kids have terrible nightmares.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 6, 2014, 09:19 PM
    It is not a good idea to post your address on a public message board. You are opening yourself up to scammers and worse.

Your best bet to find out the history of the house is to look in news paper archives, check with the local historical society, and talk to people who have lived in the area for a long time.

Keep in mind that many seemingly paranormal events actually have very normal causes and children often pick up on negative emotions/tension the adults are experiencing.

What is happening that makes you think there might be something paranormal occurring? We might be able to give you more accurate advice and possible things to rule out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2014, 02:19 AM
    Sometimes just moving to a new house, can cause nightmares in children, they change their routine, Or even the cause of why you moved.

There is no place to check deaths in a house, you can talk to neighbors, go and do searches of old newspapers, ask past owners of the house.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 7, 2014, 10:12 AM
    Besides nightmares, what else makes you think there may be something in the home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House history of deaths [ 2 Answers ]

Has there been any suicide deaths at this address

Who and when were the deaths in my house history [ 1 Answers ]

Who and when were the deaths in my house history

House history deaths? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if there were any deaths in my house

House history deaths? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find history of my house I need death records, and records of people who lived here before me.

House history deaths [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to no if anybody die at 1662 stateline rd calumet city cause me and my family is experiment a lot of things.

View more questions Search