Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bchristy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2014, 06:21 PM
    Unexplained code
    What does a code "CAL" mean on our Coast Spa?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 5, 2014, 07:37 PM
    CAL is an error code, NOT the company. The company is clearly stated as Coast.

Contact coastspas.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained Itch [ 23 Answers ]

Hello I'm writing on behalf of my 49 yr old mother who has been suffering an unexplained itch for approximately 1 year now. The itching is primarily located to her arms, there is no sign of any skin problem the only detectable feature is the scratches she has caused by herself- no other signs....

Unexplained bruising [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I been having unexplained bruising around arms and thighs.I went to dr and had check up done that included blood clotting disorders, liver, hepatitis etc everything was normal. I continue to have unexplained bruises, just now one of the bruises its very painful. I could easily say I got over 5...

Unexplained fever [ 0 Answers ]

I was fine when I woke up today. Early afternoon I developed a fever (100 degrees), body aches, and chills. Took Tylenol and it helped for a little. The fever is now floating between 101 and 102. There are no other cold or flu-like symptoms. This is why I'm really concerned because nothing explains...

Unexplained activities [ 1 Answers ]

I should probably start by saying I consider myself to be a normal, well adjusted 50 year old man. I try to keep an open mind regarding things I don't understand but maintain a bit of skepticism when people make claims of paranormal activity. I found this site while I was doing an internet search...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

View more questions Search