Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjnowak Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Printer
    I have a kodak printer, it prints and copies but cant get it to scan. What could be the problem ? Any Ideas how to fix it ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 5, 2014, 04:56 PM
    Did it ever work? Have you tried talking ot Kodak tech support?

Nov 6, 2014, 02:45 PM
    Yes it used to work and I haven't talked to tech support yet
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 6, 2014, 06:19 PM
    Maybe you need to reinstall the driver for it. The one that controls scanning function.

Nov 6, 2014, 07:52 PM
    Maybe, but don't know how to do it, I'm very clueless when it comes to techy things
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2014, 06:33 AM
    Go to Kodak's site and in their support section you should be able to find the drivers with installation instructions.

Nov 7, 2014, 02:46 PM
    Ok, thanks

Nov 15, 2014, 11:19 AM
    It all seems to work now after I was on a chat with kodak and they took control of my computer and worked on the problem for a long time. Thnaks for the advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not availi [ 1 Answers ]

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not available I got a virus and rebooted everything because I couldn't get on at all so then after that I downloaded software and all the drives from dell.com and now whenever I try to print it says communication not...

Calling all Lexmark X6570 Printer Owners - Is my printer damaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a Lexmark X6570 Printer(wireless printing, faxing, photo printing, scanning, copying, and printing all in one). I now need the help of others who own this printer as well because I'm not sure if I purchased a faulty/damaged printer. I have installed the printer and...

Adobe PDF Printer disappears off printer group [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using Adobe Acrobat Professional 6 for several years (have 2003 version) and all of a sudden when I attempt to convert a Publisher Document to a PDF document using the 'printer' the Adobe PDF Printer and/oris missing from list of available printers. I have removed the Adobe Acrobat...

Vista Printer Driver for NEC SuperScript 870 Printer [ 0 Answers ]

Need a Vista Printer Driver for my NEC SuperScript 870 Printer.

View more questions Search