Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jab138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2014, 11:18 AM
    My Lennox ML193 blows only cold air. LED indicators (red off-green slow blink)
    My furnace is blowing cold air only. It sounds like the heat kicks on after the initial blowing, only to shut back off. The LEDs indicate pressure switch issue or intake/exhaust issue. Any advice on trouble shooting would be greatly appreciated, if I can get it working without having to call a service tech. Only other bit of info is that my daughter said when the heat was turned on for the first time this season a few weeks ago, the house seemed hazy or smoky for a while. It cleared out and has worked OK since then until yesterday. Thanks!
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Nov 5, 2014, 11:55 AM
    Check to make sure the vent pipes are not blocked. Make sure the combustion blower is running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1996 Luxaire furnace blows hot then cold air led flashes 5 times roll out open [ 1 Answers ]

Started having problems this winter furnace will blow cold air .looked at filter changed it cleaned flame sensor. Led flashes 5 times states it's a roll out. When we turn main power off to furnace and then turn back on furnace cycles normal and blow heat. Is it possible that roll out switch is bad...

Lennox heat pump blows out cold air first then it will turn to hot [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace comes on and then blows out cold air for a few minutes and then turns to warm air

Lennox furnace blows cold air and shuts off [ 0 Answers ]

Lennox furnace with electronic ignition. Thermostat calls for heat, unit comes on, blower starts, blows cold air for approx 3 minutses. Furnace then goes off. Cycle keeps repeating itself

Have a payne furnace that is flashing a red light 3 times and blows cold air [ 1 Answers ]

In just the past couple day my heat wasn't heating the house. I opened the door and there is a red light flashing 3 times and the ignitor lights but only cold air comes out. The paper on the front of the furnace says that 3 flashed means the polarity is twinned. (or something like that) what do I...

Limit switch pops out, furnace blows cold air, also slow water leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a series 100 carrier gas furnace (15 yrs old) I reset the limit switch, turn the power back on at the furnace. It starts up fine and the burners come on for about 15 minutes or so then the limit switch pops out and the fan keeps blowing out cold air. There is a slow dripping of water on...

View more questions Search