Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clean101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2014, 03:31 PM
    Hours needed to clean 5000 sq ft Penthouse
    Who long should it take to clean a 5000 sq ft Penthouse- ALL tile, lots of dusting, and glass, 4BR, 4BA, 1 dog.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2014, 03:48 PM
    Depends on how efficient and quick the person doing the cleaning is. And just how big of slobs the residents are.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2014, 05:51 PM
    So, you are in the cleaning business and WE should tell you how to figure this out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass the EtG test after about 55-58 hours clean. [ 0 Answers ]

I drank on Monday 9 beers from about 5pm-12am. Tuesday I worked out pretty hard and drank a ton of water. Thursday morning I drank a large bottle of water and was given a EtG test at about 9-10 am. I don't know the cut off. Do you think ill pass?

May can clean a house in 10 hours. Working together, May and John can clean a house 7 [ 0 Answers ]

May can clean a house in 10 hours. Working together, May and John can clean a house 7 hours. How long will it take John to clean a house by himself?

EtG test tomorrow clean for 94 hours! Need help [ 2 Answers ]

Dr. Bill if your there or anyone can you help me get some sleep tonight, with any experience in EtG testing do you think I will pass if I had two bottles of beer Wednesday and then a margarita Thursday ( the margarita was very weak and last drink of any alcohol was at 3pm) and I have a EtG test...

8 hours = clean sq [ 3 Answers ]

How many square feet can one man clean in 8 hours.

View more questions Search