Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiemichelle90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2014, 02:02 PM
    How to get rid of warts fast
    I have these little baby warts coming up and I need to get rid of them because they make me feel insecure about myself more than I already am... how do I get rid of them quickly but not going to a dr.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2014, 04:28 PM
    You don't. Everything else takes time to work. So none are actually quick, EXCEPT the Doctor to have them burned off.

Are you sure they are actually warts and not skin tags... they are both very different things.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 3, 2014, 04:48 PM
    There is a medicine called Compound W that you apply to the warts....though it is not quick but it does work.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2014, 07:52 PM
    Compoun W doesn't always work. We have been using it on my son for 4 months now. Time for the doctor for removal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2014, 11:41 PM
    Not all home things will work. None of them are quick.

You ruled out the only real answer, going to the doctor, where they get rid of them quickly
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2014, 01:48 AM
    Warts are a member of the herpes simplex virus. If left alone they will go away on their own. It may take years, but they are not permanent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of warts [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a big wart on the corner of his eye, and he is very conscious of it. Any natural suggestions? Thanks.

How do I get rid od pimples fast [ 4 Answers ]

I used a type of rubbing achol on a pimple now its worse what do I do?

I have warts I think on my fore skin can I use wartner to get rid of them? [ 1 Answers ]

I have wart like things on the tip of my foreskin can I use wartner to get rid of them or what can I buy over the counter as I don't do doctors or hospitals or denists I'm on the verge of cutting them out but wanted to know if I can buy something 1st

Getting rid of warts [ 11 Answers ]

I have a wart on my right palm I'm currently getting rid of. I don't know what kind of wart it is. At the moment I'm using the acid and then sticking a plaster over it to kill it off methods. Just wanted to know anyone's advice or opinions on getting rid of warts and how long it takes, etc. ...

Getting rid of warts [ 10 Answers ]

View more questions Search