Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myreon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2014, 08:42 AM
    Child development and parental domestic violence studies
    I am asking for studies that were conducted involving the child development byproducts of exposure to parental domestic violence.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2014, 08:49 AM
    Is this homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic violence and child visitation [ 4 Answers ]

If my child's father has been convicted of domestic abuse during our supervised visits and never took court ordered drug tests will Indiana courts still allow visitation to him?

Child custody and a man convicted of domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

I am just starting the divorce process and am dating a man accused of domestic violence against his estranged wife (she is a real nut case! ) I have a 13 year old daughter who adores this man. Can my soon to be ex-husband use my boyfriends past to prevent me from obtaining custody of our daughter?

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

Im 25 years old, I've been in a relationship of 5 years not married but we have two kids together . He has come to the point of leaving me black eyes, and my body bruised(have pictures). I want to leave the state to get away from him but Im scared Im not able to do that because he will report that...

Domestic Violence [ 13 Answers ]

The other night me and my boyfriend had a fight. I pushed him with not even that much force, we verbally fought for a few min and the police showed up. When I admitted to pushing him, he told them I didn't. They arrested me and brought me to jail.. when I was released I signed the agree not see...

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know why if you turn some one in why don't you do any thing. My daughter went with a man who we thought was very nice till my daughter started supporting black and burses. I turn him in to the Redford po;ice for beating the hell out of my daughter and they put him in jail for the...

View more questions Search